A hybrid of Sensory targeted compression and 12-18 mmHg
graduated compression is essential performance and recovery
equipment geared specifically for a skier’s movement patterns.
The targeted cross support wraps ankle and sole to lend extra
support to joints and ligaments by applying gentle pressure and
stretch that energizes circulation and reduce swelling. Silver
DryStat® punctuates the protection formula with moisture
management and anti-bacterial, odor-free properties.
• Elastic ankle arch cross support improves balance and stability to stand, sit or move as long as needed.
• Increases blood flow to reduce swelling, boost performance and lessen recovery time.
• Promotes postural alignment for joint support and skeletal equilibrium.
• Aids in post-trauma recovery.
• Wicks moisture and regulates temperature to keep feet dry.
• Inhibits bacteria and odor.
• Lightly padded for cushioning, spring and blister protection
• Impact absorption padded calf and shin bars.
75% Polypropylene DryStat®
15% Elastane Lycra
10% Polyamide Nylon
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy is a symbol of pride. Our factory located in the foothills of the Italian alps manufactures socks in a fully state-of-the-art facility. Since 1981 we have been combining the finest yarns with the latest technologies to give athletes the best socks available.
Turn inside out, machine wash warm, tumble dry cool, do not bleach, iron or dry clean.